Expand

Light is red(now)
Hope is dead
Yet I WRITE
To find that Thread
Hole is dark
An' we mine in through
Greed destructs knowledge
Even though
Greek created it
Deep below an orange
Reeps to sow
High above is another
Waiting to row
It is a test of Humanity(others have passed)
Not to showcase to another
Look at each other and live in harmony
Nor look at Random and praise with glory
This ain't a story
When I talked to her
She said:-
They Demand
I expand
Al I have I grant
Still they don't
They start the end
As I expand
They destruct their base
And their stand
Is this what
They want,
They Expand,They taunt
Once their was a bed
of flowers on.
They  digged
None wanted
'Them'
They wanted
'Gem'
Is that what is to expand(develop)?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Style - ft. Harry Potter

Swift Paradise

FLAW