Letter Of Lock (LOL)

In infinite directions I remain
Those who try to refrain
Come to me,to make all efforts go in vain.
Closed door and a lockare like rain
If less then better, or destruct life like chain.
But I a lock,
Am more disastorous,If yoou try to break me
You will never walk
In your life, If you want torock
Choose another door open enough for you to walk
In cricket a ball is dot
Only when runs scored are "not"
No matter how short the path,
Come back after some time to check for the lock
If I am or Not,
Or have rot
<due to rain of emotions(a lot)>
Then pray to your God
To let me not
Stop anyone from their path
If I had hath
Not stopped anyone from their path.
Iwould have lived a lot.
-more
Yours Faithfully
The Lock[o]
But remember you don't stop,
Keep On to Hop
(A little more from the End till you Start)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Style - ft. Harry Potter

Swift Paradise

FLAW